Saturday 29 November 2014

pictures from edinburgh

Hi everyone,

In November of 2013, my family and I went back to Scotland (for the 2nd time in 6 years!) for my cousin's wedding. Since we were there for two weeks, we decided to do something we didn't do often when we lived there; sight-see.



We took the train to Edinburgh.
It was Milo and Coco's first time on a proper train.
In Vancouver, we drive or take the bus as the trains in Vancouver aren't like the trains in Britain. I mean, don't get me wrong - there are lots of trains in Canada - but most of them are used to transport things and not people.









Notice the red cups. Of course we had to stop off and get our Starbucks because;
a) it was freezing and,
b) we're Canadian. Canadians love their Starbucks.

And, yes, that is Coco, the three year old, in a pram. If there is one thing you should know about my sister Coco, it is that she is one lazy article.




These pictures are in/around the castle.
The first one is of all my siblings. I don't know where it came from, but Coco was really obsessed with her doll 'Dolly' (a very unique name) on this day and wanted her in all the pictures with her. So the face she is pulling is a 'is Dolly in the picture too?' sort of smile.

I love the shops in Edinburgh - as in the way they look. It's such an old fashioned city. It was weird because even though I have visited before, I felt like a tourist. It wasn't even a bad thing -- it mean't I didn't feel embarrassed when taking pictures of everything!



Thanks for reading!


Iona

Post a Comment

© a sweet destination. Design by Fearne.